We’ve discovered 6 common strategies from our research involving hundreds of bowling centers and FECs:
1. Safety first. Be proactive, not reactive.
2. Provide appropriate entertainment programming. Music must be lyrically and visually reviewed.
3. Engage and participate. Use novelty dance, host contests, create a schedule and more.
4. Show customer appreciation. When shown appreciation, customers most often respond with recognition.
5. Provide a consistent experience. If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.
6. Market, market, market. Share the benefits reaped from your company’s party processes.